I haven’t had a ton of time to go take photo shoots for my blog recently, but I didn’t want to let that keep me from creating winter fashion content for all of you! I decided to create a complete winter lookbook only using products from J. Crew. This isn’t sponsored by J. Crew, but it makes it easier for you all to shop these outfits if they are all from one place. J. Crew is offering 40% off full priced styles currently with code TIME2GIVE, which makes these items more affordable for you to shop. Plus, J. Crew is currently offering 3% cash back through E Bates, which is icing on the cake!
If you haven’t used E Bates before, you definitely need to sign up, especially during the holiday season!! I signed up in November on Black Friday and have earned $10.76 so far!! That’s FREE money! All you have to do is go to E Bates and make an account and then search for retailers that you want to shop and click the link for that site through E Bates to earn your cash back! Even easier, you can download the extension to your browser and a popup will show up when you are shopping on a website that E Bates is partnered with so you don’t forget to use it! E Bates will also help you easily apply coupon codes so you save even more money. If you would like to join, you can use my referral link, https://www.ebates.com/r/CHELSE15034?eeid=28187 and you’ll receive $10 as a bonus. Full Disclosure: I’ll also get a bonus when you sign up and use E Bates for the first time when you use my link. You don’t have to use my referral, but I would greatly appreciate it if you did! I don’t receive any of your personal info, we just both get rewarded when I refer you!!
That being said, J. Crew has some cute winter clothing and I want to share some of my favorite looks with you!! The good thing about these looks is that you can find dupes all over the internet for similar items at lower prices! I hope you enjoy what I have come up with!!
- Camp Socks
- Mockneck cable-knit sweater
- Tartan mountain puffer vest
- 8″ stretchy toothpick jean in Lyric wash
- Women’s Sperry Top-Sider® for J.Crew saltwater boots
- Signet flap bag in Italian leather
- Crystal and thread ball drop earrings
- Pearl collar necklace
- Tiered bell-sleeve top in drapey crepe
- Martie slim crop pant in stretch wool blackwatch
- Lottie flats in satin
- Stone and tassel earrings
- Mini Signet bag in Italian metallic leather
- Madewell indio sunglasses
- Demi-fine 14k gold-plated long paper clip necklace
- Faux-fur earmuffs
- Collection ruffle wrap skirt in taffeta
- Lace ruffle-neck top
- Beaded tassel earrings
- Plaid ankle strap d’Orsay flats
- Velvet foldover clutch
- Pearl twisted hammock necklace
- Fitted cardigan sweater in tiny dots
- Easy Pant in Lace
- Velvet peplum cami top
- Velvet loafer mules
- Cluster drop stone earrings
- Tassel chain necklace
- Large pouch in metallic Italian leather
- Tie-waist topcoat in double-serge wool
- Metallic ribbed turtleneck
- Cameron slim crop pant in four-season stretch
- Triple-chain necklace
- Pearl drop earrings
- Skinny metallic Italian leather belt
- Academy loafers in metallic leather
I absolutely love all of these outfits! I am so happy that I was able to put 5 full outfits together using only items from J. Crew so you can easily shop! We all know the struggle of trying to fill our carts enough until we qualify for free shipping! J. Crew’s minimum for free shipping is $150 so it can be hard sometimes but if you shop one of these entire looks, it’ll be a lot easier!! Don’t forget to use E Bates when shopping so you don’t miss out on those extra savings!!
Let me know in the comments what your favorite outfit of the five is!! If you use these outfits as inspiration for your holiday looks, make sure you tag me on Instagram @midtowndonna!
Remember, love yourself and then share that love with others.
I hope you’re having a wonderful December so far! Only one week until Christmas… isn’t that crazy?!