Today I am working with my boyfriend, Brian, to create a Holiday Gift guide with a man’s perspective. I could try to guess what a guy would want for Christmas all day and probably be right only 5% of the time… or I could give you ideas from a man’s perspective, which I promise you is a much better idea!! Enjoy!
- Dockers Dress Shoes –
$80$59.99 Brian swears by Docker’s casual and dress shoes. They are affordable and he says they are extremely comfortable! Bonus: Docker’s site is having a 20% off Black Friday Sale with code TWENTYOFF! It’s the best time to cross some gifts off of your holiday shopping list!
- Trask Jackson Money Clip Card Case – $75 + free shipping A few years ago, Brian got a Clark’s wallet similar to this and absolutely loves it!! Unfortunately, they don’t carry a similar one anymore. This Trask one from Nordstrom is the closest to his that I can find.
- Isotoner Men’s Smooth Leather smarTouch® Gloves –
$59.99$47.99 (sale price ends 11/29/17) According to Brian, leather gloves are a must for winter! I have to say that I agree because I love my own pair. Bonus: You can type on your smartphone while wearing these! We all know that we never put our phones down so this feature is a necessity!
- MEGIR Mens Quartz 30M Water Resistant Genuine Leather Chronograph Wristwatch – $26.59 with Free 2-Day Amazon Prime Shipping This company sent this watch to Brian for free to review and he absolutely loves it! He told me to put this on the list for a really nice affordable gift plus if you have Prime, it gets to your house in 2 days!
- Solar Power Bank 20000mAh Solar Charger Waterproof Portable External Battery USB Charger Built-in LED light with Compass for iPad, iPhone, and Android Cellphones – $19.99 with Free 2-Day Amazon Prime Shipping If you have a guy on your Holiday shopping list who loves cool gadgets, this is definitely a good gift for them! It is a solar powered power bank for your phone or tablet with built-in SOS or solid flashlight and a compass. This takes the power bank game to the next level.
- DEWALT DWA2T40IR IMPACT READY FlexTorq Screw Driving Set, 40-Pieces – $19.99 with Free 2-Day Amazon Prime Shipping This one is a great affordable option for the handyman on your Holiday Shopping List! Brian says this is a good bundle for the price!
- Uideazone Unisex 3D Fashion Graffiti Crewneck Tank Hoodie Sweatshirt Shirt White – $21.98 with Free 2-Day Amazon Prime Shipping Brian and I loved this one when we came across it. This gift is obviously only a good one for certain types of guys but if you have a ’90s baby with a sense of humor, this could be a hit!
- Philips Norelco OneBlade – $34.99 Brian says this is the #1 product for shaving! He uses it ALL the time. He actually said he thinks this is the #1 gift to get as well so if you are trying to pick a gift in this list, this is the one you should go for!
- Go Pro Karma Drone with Hero 6 – $999 ($200 off is shown in this price when you buy the Hero 6 bundle. It’s normally $1200) If you are looking for the best High-End gift for your man, this is it, ladies. I asked Brian, “If you could have any high priced gift for Christmas, what would it be?” and he immediately blurted out “KARMA DRONE!” so that pretty much says it all.
- Gold and Navy Bow Tie – $11.99 plus $2.99 shipping on U.S. Orders Brian says every guy needs a bow tie. I think this is funny because women always go for a tie as a gift when they don’t know what to get a guy but most don’t think about getting a bow tie! I think it would be cool to get one in the colors of a guy’s university or even their favorite sports team colors. It lets them know that you have thought about it a little more than just grabbing the first tie you saw in the store… plus it’s a very affordable option and you can find them anywhere! You could also splurge on a high-quality tie if you have a larger budget.
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide for men! Thank you so much for reading and hopefully, it helps you a little bit with your holiday shopping! Let me know if you picked up any of these gifts for a guy in your life!! I would love to know if I helped you out!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family!!
Remember, love yourself and then share that love with others.